Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thankful!

this weekend i went down to fayetteville and i stayed with sweet Miller's family! 
(If you don't remember miller you can read his post here)

on friday night we went out to dinner with miss meredith and cole! mr patrick had to work that night.

saturday i met my future roommate! it made me so excited for next year!

on saturday night, my friend, Laney, and I took Cole Crews to Chucky Cheese and then to TCBY for some icecream! 

this weekend was just what i needed. we had so much fun, laughed a lot, and you can feel the love that this family has for each other. 

this boy LOVES his sprinkles:)!



we passed these crosses in Rogers, AR on our way to Chucky Cheese. Cole was in the back and yelled out "I see Minner MacNeil in the sky" it was the sweetest thing i've ever heard. he loves his little miller so very much.

my date for the night:)



when we got back home Cole asked to go outside to look at the moon. when we were out there he said "goodnight Minner MacNeil, I love you. so much." 
it took everything i had not to cry right then and there.

it is SO heartwarming to hear him talk about Miller all weekend long. now every night when i see the moon, i'll think of "Minner MacNeil." 

miller was very much a part of my weekend. in fact, if it wasn't for him i never would have met the woodruffs. so thank you, miller. he has blessed me so much, i'll forever be grateful.


i cannot explain how thankful i am to have mr patrick and miss meredith in arkansas so i can have people that live close to me! them along with the carters, and some of my other friends who are in fayetteville makes me so excited for next year! 


it's all because of miller! 

love you miller mcneil. 


No comments:

Post a Comment