Thursday, March 8, 2012

Confessional Friday!!


tgif!

i haven't been very good at blogging this week, i'll get better i promise! 

confessions confessions confessions...

1. i'm confessing that the weather today really bummed me out..it was gross and cold and sleeting ew.

2. i confess that i'm stressing about what to major in next year, i know i don't need to decide now, but it's stressing me out.

3. i confess that i'm excited to spend the weekend with my family, i am not taking it for granted because i know i'll be leaving soon.

4. i'm so sad for this family, Amy and Nathan Hill. They recently lost their baby boy very unexpectedly it is so so sad. please pray for them. you can find their blog here

i hope you all have a wonderful weekend! please let me know if you stopped by from Miss Leslie's link up!

5 comments:

  1. i stopped by from Leslies blog! the name of your blog was calling my name! haha! very cute! im your first follower! yay! im new to blogger, check out mine if you can!

    Xo Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from Confessinal Friday! I'm so sorry your weather is so crummy! I'll send you some sunshine from KC! Sounds like you have such a fun weekend planned with the fam... enjoy!!

    - Meg

    [ Life of Meg ]
    www.megnificentlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Stopped by from Leslie's Confessional! New follower! I have recently just started my blog! Hope you have a great weekend!

    - Courtney

    Mamaandamartini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name of your blog! Thanks for the comment! Can't wait to hear what you decide to major in. :)

    www.mandavision.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog! I love it and am now following! I just started my blog a few weeks ago. I would love it if you took a peek and followed back if you like it!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete