Sunday, March 11, 2012

happy sunday y'all!

i know i'm going to arkansas next year but come on, the tigers last night?! wow they are awesome!!!

this weekend was so good. 
my family and i had fun shopping, eating, and watching tiger basketball! 

i also came home with these babies. i am in. love. 

this weekend is the last weekend before spring break so i'm just hoping i make it until friday! then it's 7 days on the beach just me and my virgin strawberry daiquiri :)

this week i'm also going to try to up my fitness routine and eat very very well until saturday. it's just 6 days, i can do it, right?! 

How was your weekend? Any big plans for spring break? Hope y'all have a wonderful week! 

xo. 

1 comment:

  1. I went shopping this weekend too & tried on Tory's!!!!! She's one of my favorite designers! I have like 8 different Tory shoes haha!!! I love the color you got!!! Just fab!

    Xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete