Friday, March 23, 2012

9 Months In Heaven

**if you're stopping by from confessional friday i promise all of my posts aren't this deep but i just can't resist talking about my sweet miller mcneil:)! if you want to learn more information about miller you can read this post by clicking here!
thanks for reading and happy friday y'all! 



today marks 9 months since Miller McNeil has been in heaven.
I recently received a note from someone and it said, "I got to meet Miller and cherished my times with him, whenever I left i felt better than before. it's as if you met him too, and held him in your heart."

that could not be more true. baby miller will be held in my heart until i get to meet him face to face in heaven!
miller has made such a tremendous difference in my life.
as i sit here typing this i glanced at my I'm With Miller bracelet that i wear everyday.

i'm always with miller.

miller's always with me. 

i love you more and more everyday Minner MACNeil! 


here's a poem that was written about miller:

God sent an Angel to the earth,
the sweetest Angel too
And for such a tiny little thing,
he had so much to do
He knew he did not have
much time upon this earth to stay
So he did not waste a second,
he got started right away
His eyes were bright and sparkly,
he took in every turn
He did not miss a single thing,
because Miller came to learn
God sent him here to touch the
hearts of those he could not reach
He taught them courage, strength and faith,
because Miller came to teach
His tiny little body
was so full of God above
You felt it when you held him,
because Miller came to love
In under three short months
he did what most never will
And then went home to Jesus,
because his purpose was fulfilled
And when I miss him oh so much,
I can almost hear him say,
"Please understand, my work was done,
I did not come to stay"




Lord,
i ask you, i beg you to keep miller safe in your arms until he can meet his family. lord i ask that you continue to shower meredith patrick and cole with your love. please, lord show them the plan that i know you have, i believe you have. lord please just continue to lead me, lord thank you for giving us this wonderful gift that miller was. i will forever be grateful, lord. please lord bless miller's new brother or sister that's on the way. i ask that meredith has an easy pregnancy and your will be done. lord thank you for leading me to miller. 
i ask these things in your name,
amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment