Thursday, February 23, 2012

Springtime!

so.
today it was 65 degrees. well, in my opinion anything over 60 warrants this: 


yes. i wore nike shorts today, but it's fine. it's really fine.

in other news this is my last week of basketball (cue the awwwwww's)
i cannot even began to believe that my time with basketball is almost over.

in other, not quite so sad news....are any of you obsessed with pinterest?! i literally have my life planned out. i have boards created for everything. and i mean everrryyything.. from fashion to food to dieting to my future home everything i need or want is on this amazing site.

so. 
since it was spring today i thought i'd show a few of my favorite spring-time items from pinterest. 

does this not make you want to go outside?! ahhh. springtime.


i love. love. love this dress. since this spring will also be graduation time i'm thinking that this little number would be perfect for a party!


TOMS are my summertime staple. i wish i had them with me right now so i could show you how worn out they are. i wear them all. the. time. toms just remind me of summer and spring and happiness ah. c

can you tell i'm sick of winter?! the sad thing is we've had such a mild winter and i still want spring.


i can't even begin to explain the joy i will have from being able to wear jean shorts of any kind!

until it becomes springtime i guess i'll have to settle for the occasional nike shorts. while i continue to countdown the days until spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment