Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hello hello!!

I thought I should formally introduce myself so here we go!
My name is Claire, and I am a midwest girl from Missouri.


my mama and I:)! 

i am the lover of my family (my mom dad and sister), a pinterest addict! a basketball player, a babysitter, and a future arkansas razorback!

My sister, Anna, and I


i have grown up in missouri all my life and could not imagine a better place to spend my childhood. i am so so excited to go down to fayetteville next august! i go to a super small school and i've known most of my classmates for 13 years. 

My AMAZING classmates...seniors 2012!


i have no idea what i want to do with my life, except that i want to help people and truly be joyful.



i would be lying if i said life was an easy road with no bumps, but just like forrest gump said, "life is like a box a chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." the bumps in the road have led me here to this. and this, now, is exactly where i'm supposed to be.



i have been given the grace i don't deserve by Jesus Christ and will strive everyday to make Him smile. Jesus' love is truly the most amazing love i have ever known, He has loved me when i don't deserve it. 



it is hard for me to believe that i am almost done with the first chapter of my life. thanks for joining me in my last 90 days as a highschooler and as i go on to bigger and better things:)!

xox.
Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment