Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm With Miller

In 3 days it will be 365 days since you became an angel. The most beautiful angel heaven has ever seen! I know I have learned so much from you in these 365 days. It's been hard. It's been painful. But I know it's His plan. I'm so proud of you Miller. You continue to live on in the hearts of those who love you! Like miss Kate said you have called home this year. I cannot tell you how many times I have gotten a message from you and how I love it so much. For those of you who don't know Miller's story you might need a Kleenex. It is a story of love. of faith. and of hope. Miller McNeil Woodruff was born on March 28, 2011 to Patrick and Meredith Woodruff. The first two weeks of Miller's life was perfect as they were adjusting to a new family of four with Miller and his older brother Cole. Towards the end of April Miller went to the doctor because his parents were concerned with Millers lack of movement or his "floppiness". It was then that they heard the news that no parents should ever hear. There baby boy was diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 1. Miller would most likely not live to see his first birthday. Miller fought for 87 days before earning his angel wings on June 23, 2011. But Miller's story didn't end there. Miller's parents created the Miller McNeil Woodruff foundation in memory of Miller to raise money and awareness for SMA. Miller there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I know you are with me everyday and I'm so thankful for you. I love you sweet boy! Please join me in praying for the woodruff family this Saturday. Miller and his family are doing amazing things and I am so proud to be with miller. If you would like to learn more about Miller you can go the foundation website at: www.imwithmiller.com Or visit their family blog at www.colecrews.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment